Pension scheme trustee secretarial services
We provide a market-leading trustee secretarial service that is delivered by experienced, knowledgeable pensions professionals.
Our professional, experienced secretary to the trustee will provide you with the ongoing support and guidance you need to fulfil your trustee obligations. By attending meetings and providing ongoing support between them, we will act as your central hub for all trustee and adviser matters.
Our trustee secretarial service supports trustees in meeting their obligations by providing administrative and educational support when and how they need it.
Working alongside our administration service, or as a stand-alone solution, our secretarial work covers:
- The arranging and co-ordination of trustee meetings
- Preparing the agenda, meeting papers and attendee packs for each meeting in both hardcopy and online formats as required
- Drafting the minutes and action points and providing to attendees
- Maintaining Member Nominated Trustee procedures and exercises
- Arranging trustee training
- Completing the scheme’s annual Scheme Return
- Maintaining and monitoring the Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure
We supply BoardEffect as part of our trustee secretarial services.
BoardEffect is a user-friendly, intuitive board portal, accessible on a PC or tablet. It is a single platform from which you can access past and present meetings, risks and decisions. It helps you find what you need quickly and easily, giving you more time to make a difference – whatever your role.